Friday, July 18, 2008

What to make when you have so called nothing






Well I really need to go do a big shop and I don't want to take kids or hubbies with me. A big ask.

So this afternoon I have set a task of making stuff out of nothing.

First off make pizza using left over bolognaise sauce from last night with tomato and cheese on top, also green pesto, tomato and cheese one and one lonely garlic pizza which I am eating now YUMMO.

Next I have no meat in the house except a frozen chook but we had roast chook during the week. So I have made Vegie Con carne. Not sure if such a thing exists but it does now. Will see how it tastes later.

I have just made Easiyo Banana yoghurt and quick set jelly in blueberry and pineapple.

I might tackle a cake or two in a minute but thought I would just show you what you can do if you have so called nothing in the house.

Be back later with piccys.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow! Well done... it looks great! My fridge looks like that often... lol

Joh T said...

well done - is it satifying to create stuff like that - im trying to make it a habit to do it more reguarly, rather than just waste x amount at coles every week!