Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My own little challenge

Now I need a few things since Flynn has gone into a big bed of his own choice.

1. Single bed sheets in boy colours x 2
2. Matress protectors x 2/3

I am going to try to source them at the best possible price if not second hand or try to make my own. We will see how I go soon. I am going to go to our op shop on Thurs but really it is pittyful what they have there so maybe I will have to search further.

Not sure what I will do about the mattress protectors but will put my thinking caps on. Someone suggested a shower curtain.

Feel free to leave idea for me

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I use a $2 shop fleecy backed vinyl table cloth under the underlay and ontop of the underlay but under the sheet I use a waterproof mattress mat thing. It came from one of those bulk nappy outlets and has blue sky with clouds and suns on it. Not sure of the brand name as it has worn off sorry.

Mandy said...

For the mattress protector - just get a wool blanket and lanolise it ;) Makes a super mattress protector and breathes beautifully! It's essentially a bed sized wool cover lol.

NeveMaggie said...

Great ideas both of you what a fantastic suggestion. I am going to hit the op shop tomorrow.