Sunday, July 27, 2008

Recent wooly mail


I was going to write Fluffy mail but that doesn't come to our house anymore. LOL

I have a few purchases lately that i haven't blogged about , so don't think they they have all been in the last week or so.

These gorgeous bags came from and Etsy store , so cute , sweet and functional. I also love the Sunny boy bags she does but they seem to go super fast so will have to keep my eye out for those. Great to hide all those little projects in that seem to end up at the bottom of my knitting bag.

My knitting bag is disgusting, so unorganised. I try to keep most things in it cause I don't want to have to keep getting up when I am knitting cause i forgot something LAZY I think is what you call it.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi! I found you! So glad you like the project bags. If you were after a sunnyboy bag, there is one still int he shop at the moment, otherwise I'm making a few more in the next couple of days.

I'll add you to my blog reader.

NeveMaggie said...

I will add you too thanks Michelle.