Monday, July 7, 2008

Flynn's Car Cap - he won't take it off




I made this the other week but wanted to get some car sew ons to go on it but tonight he couldn't find his other hat so I gave him this one, he loved it straight away which is always a worry with him. He either loves something or hates it.

I still haven't got the cars but aiming to get them on Wednesday.

He still wanted me to "click" him anyway (take his photo).

I had planned to make this pattern along time ago but never got around to it and then the Magknits desings closed and went off the internet. If you want the pattern it might be hard to get unless you are on Ravelry and are a bit computer savy.

1 comment:

Peta said...

Such a cute hat (and model)! I'd love to see a photo when you get a chance to put the cars on it.