Flynn has TT really well. Not many accidents , none at home just when he goes to daycare cause he is too busy to go to the toilet. If you ask him to "do you need to go to the toilet" , this little voice comes back at you with "no thanks" . So cute but so grown up.
I am thinking of when to sell of his nappy stash, we have itti bitti AIO, delish and boos, beetlebums, BBH, kids in cloth and some others that I can't think of right now.
Very sad to be selling them off but they are not going to be used again the near future.
Here is my naked chef from last night just to add a photo to the bolg. There was another one where he had turned around but Yes he was butt nakes so my "little naked chef".
Started off with a flying start and I have gone flat on it a bit. I have done all but the ribbing around the neck and up the middle (button hole) and not sure how long I want it.
I started on Fetching too just to add a little into the mix and finished one pair which will be used as a pressie tonight. Love the colour of these and hope I have enough left over to make myself a pair. It is the knittery silk/merino in purple nights. Love it and love how it feels.
..........well the dreadful day has loomed . On Thursday 6th March Flynn decided he wanted to toilet train. This would be a milestone for most mums but for a mum of a gorgeous cloth bum boy that is a DISASTER. LOL
He has done super well and had one accident on the first day. We have tried to stay home but also made small trips out and he is a champ.
He has issue with jocks and after a week of no jocks (commando) he decided he would only where "chu chu car" (toot toot big red car wiggle jocks). This would be fine but he only has about 2 pairs with the toot toot car on them. He even went to get the slightly wet one from the washing pile this morning cause he wasn't going to wear them other wise.
He is so grown up and I feel very sad now. No more minky, delish, bamboo BOO HOO.
One a knitting note I have been making Mr Greenjeans in Cascade 220. I have done the body and 1/2arm which the arm is coming out too big so will have to fiddle with it tomorrow.
I have been on holidays since 29th Feb and it has been over 35degrees everyday so really 40here which has been too hot to achieve anything. So basically beside knitting a jumper and TT a child I have achieved nothing. What a waste.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Like Tikki I am also afraid of jettys and peirs and will not walk on them if I can see through them. I really don't like water that I can't see through. There could be a lot of sharks down there waiting to eat me for dinner.
2. I also hate water craft, boats etc. The titanic sank so any small vessel I am on could too. LOL
3. I have been with my DH for 16years which isn't a huge milestone but it is when I was only 16 and he was 23 OMG when we got together.
4. I am a chocoholic big time. We never have sweets or chocolate in the cupboard not cause the kids will eat it but I will. It calls my name until it is all eaten. The kids get minimal chocolate from us for easter cause you guessed it mum eats it. I used to have a moto that if you are going to eat chocolate it is only worth it if you feel very sick afterwards. I can inhale a 250gm block in no time.
5. I get motion sickness really badly, put me in the back of a car and I spew, put me in a plane and i spew. I was even sick just recently cause I was balling up yarn on my swift and it was spinning and spinning and so was my head. LOL
6. I love giving gift and offering my services to friends or people. I love having people over for coffee or BBQ. I just love company but also love time on my own .
Been busy even though I haven't been blogging about them but here goes.
Flynn was invited to C birthday but I forgot to get a pressie when I was in town last week, I thought I had enough denim to make a pair of pants for her but no, so I made a library bag instead. Turned out well I thought.
I have been working on these socks for two weeks but had a few days break when I made the longies below. They are Naive socks in a hand dyed Knittery merino. I love the cables and even though they were a little trying to do I still love them.