Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My baby turned 3...........11.07.05





Wow where has that time gone.

My baby turned 3 last friday and even though it is exciting it that he is grown up and is speaking so well , I still want my baby. I love it when he comes to me for a cuddle but also love seeing him wanting to stay at Grandmas and becoming independent.

We opened his presents in the morning and then headed off to the Zoo for the day. We had a nice time seeing all the animals and feeding the childrens zoo animals. We forgot the camera so no actual photos of the zoo but we all know what zoo's look like LOL.

For his birthday he got a Fischer price garage which we have had in the cupboard since he wa 6months old, a Diego rescue thing, puzzles , Diego jacket, Diego cars. Do you think he like Diego? Yes he does.

Enjoy my big boy on his day.



Here is my excuse of a cake. I had grand plans this year but the above is what I was reduced to. I worked all day Thursday and we were out of Friday and I remembered after tea Thurs that I needed to make on. I just grabbed some of his characters and put them on top. Flynn thought it was great and it tasted fine so that is all that mattered.

No comments: