Friday, August 29, 2008

Love stripe socks just lazy

I love the look of stripy socks and started to do them using Bendigo classic for the main blue and some hand dyed knittery . But OMG weaving in the ends is a killer so I just did 1/2 strip and a contrast toe. I think it looks pretty good. Almost took me a week to do one sock which is a record cause usually I can knock them of pretty quickly but I have had such a full on week that is has been challenging to get anything done. The other one is on the needles right as we speak.







During the week was Neve's 7th birthday. Where has those years gone. She wanted cupcakes which is so easy . They looked and tasted great.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the socks! And I think they look more effective than straight stripes. Love the randomness of them.

Lucky-1 said...

Oh I love those socks..... the way you have the colours.....:D