Saturday, August 16, 2008

Knit , knit , knit.






Just few things off the needles.


I have made this vest for a swap and having finally finished it. I couldn't decide what to do with the edging because I can't crochet but came up with a ruffled look which I think doesn't look too bad really. What do you think? The pattern is Mara

Neve kindly modeled it for me so I could take photos.


I started making these socks for someone else as a gift but I liked them so they went on my feet instead. HA HA HA.

The are a simple Moda Vera sock wool from Spotlight in the pattern that was on the ball band. I lost the ball band but someone of Rav came to the rescue and helped me out.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks great. I love the ruffle.

Michelle said...

I love those socks! And your ruffled creation looks so cute!