Saturday, August 23, 2008

Come inside it's Playschool

Yesterday a group of mums and kids drove to Gawler to see Playschool Live.

It was great fun, bringing back allsorts of memories and some of them weren't playschool related.

Alex Papps was the Playschool person as well as Angela.

My sister and I had a huge crush on him when he was in The Henderson Kids playing Vinnie and then on to Home and Away as Frank.

I was just about having heart palpations remembering how my room used to be plastered with posters of him.

So to totally embarass myself I asked if he could sign a picture I happened to find in my bag that Flynn has drew to give to my sister. I said to him "my sister who is 36 had a major crush on you 20years ago could you sign this for her".. He asked her name and wrote "to Jo love Alec" She didn't believe me when I told her . LOL The things we do to get back at our sisters.

We had a great time watching them but apparently I sing really bad cause Flynn kept putting his hand up to me saying "stop not you signing". Don't you just love kids to tell you you suck at signing.

I personnally didn't think I was that bad LOL

2 comments:

Tracy said...

ROFL... he would of been happy if you were signing instead of singing me thinks. :)

Melissa said...

OMG, I had a huge crush on Alex Papps when I was younger as well! Wish I had have taken Chelsea to the concert now.

Melissa