Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sorry it has been so long





Here are a few random shots from the last couple of weeks.

First some family shots . I was going out for a friends B-day but of course everyone wants to get in on the action. Also Shaun didn;t like my Raverly photo and thought I needed a new one.


Also finished some longies for Flynn, his new night one. He is wearing the most disgusting pair at the moment cause he blew both the knees out of them, but the bum area still works. They are my favourtie and first decent pair so don't want to throw them out just yet. And no the wool isn't salvagable cause they are just too feral .

Also finished a couple of dishclothes.

We have been doing reno here so for the last week or two have been living in mess ( I hate it) and Shaun and I painted all day Monday/Tuesday to get it done. Now have ordered the flooring so hopefully that will be here in a couple of weeks and it will all be complete.

No comments: