Thursday, April 10, 2008

Little Captain Feathersword....





Flynn is mad on Captain Feathsword and when we visit a friends house he rounds up the sword and hat and heads for the car, with me following him and needing to extract them from him with blood curling screams.

Anyway cause he has been doing so well at TT I decided to treat him to a sword and hat. Knowing that k-mart had some i looked in 4 K-marts and nothing not a thing. I managed to find a hat last Saturday but no sword.

Thought I would scan ebay before I gave him the hat.

In the midst of all the renos Flynn found the hat and the look of his little face when he asked "err sword" and I had to say we didn't have one, was very sad.

Anyway the next day he made me laugh and just adore his little face. He found a bird feather, a little one, and came to me to ask for his hat as he now had his sword. This tiny bird feather between his fingers and his feathersword hat. He carried this feather for a few days

Today in the post he got the sword I got off ebay and he was in awe. His face lit up like a christmas tree.

1 comment:

ChopSuey said...

awww he looks sooooo cute and so grown up too!