Thursday, March 27, 2008

My little boy is a big boy now


Flynn has TT really well. Not many accidents , none at home just when he goes to daycare cause he is too busy to go to the toilet. If you ask him to "do you need to go to the toilet" , this little voice comes back at you with "no thanks" . So cute but so grown up.

I am thinking of when to sell of his nappy stash, we have itti bitti AIO, delish and boos, beetlebums, BBH, kids in cloth and some others that I can't think of right now.

Very sad to be selling them off but they are not going to be used again the near future.

Here is my naked chef from last night just to add a photo to the bolg. There was another one where he had turned around but Yes he was butt nakes so my "little naked chef".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big congratulations to Flynn!

Love the naked chef photo, thats one to keep to show his future partner LOL