Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been tagged..........

By Tikki thanks

Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. Like Tikki I am also afraid of jettys and peirs and will not walk on them if I can see through them. I really don't like water that I can't see through. There could be a lot of sharks down there waiting to eat me for dinner.

2. I also hate water craft, boats etc. The titanic sank so any small vessel I am on could too. LOL

3. I have been with my DH for 16years which isn't a huge milestone but it is when I was only 16 and he was 23 OMG when we got together.

4. I am a chocoholic big time. We never have sweets or chocolate in the cupboard not cause the kids will eat it but I will. It calls my name until it is all eaten. The kids get minimal chocolate from us for easter cause you guessed it mum eats it. I used to have a moto that if you are going to eat chocolate it is only worth it if you feel very sick afterwards. I can inhale a 250gm block in no time.

5. I get motion sickness really badly, put me in the back of a car and I spew, put me in a plane and i spew. I was even sick just recently cause I was balling up yarn on my swift and it was spinning and spinning and so was my head. LOL

6. I love giving gift and offering my services to friends or people. I love having people over for coffee or BBQ. I just love company but also love time on my own .

7. Might have to come back to this one.


No comments: