Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two posts in a month it must be a record.

Well I have no idea where the weeks go . I just don't seem to have time for alot of the things I want to do or need to do.

Since my last post I have finished as of last night the Kai-Mei and thoughly enjoyed the challenge. It appears that the left sock has one less repeat of the pattern but who cares , seriously no one is gonna be that close to my feet. I do love them but they did seem to take me along time like just over 2 weeks . The reason for this is because I have wasted a lot of knitting time I am told by a friend. I seem to have patterns that require 1. Me to think 2. Following a pattern in a book so not just on paper and all this means they are too hard to be portable.

Missed knitting opportunities in the last two weeks.

1. Flynn swimming lesson x 2 = 1hours
2. Girls swimming lesson x 2 = 1 hours
3. Numerous coffee shop visits with friends = (embarrsingly too many hours LOL)
4. Small snippets of time at home when i could pick up the needles

So you see this project would've been finished long ago but I choose hard patterns. Decision is made I now need to become a multiply project knitter.

I must confess I am a one project girl. I find i loose enthusiasum if I have more than one on the go LOL. I have no come out of the closest and will always have one plain boring project and one harder one mmore challenging one.

No photos as of yet but there will be soon.

No comments: