Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cookie A




I brought the Cookie A sock book Sock innovation after I finally made the Monkey socks and love love love them.

I decided I loved the look of Kai-Mei. I had purchased some new wool from Whimsical wool a new yarn store .

I love how they have turned out stripy and the pattern is just great. It did confuse me a little and I realised I had to let go of all how I have learnt about sock contruction when it came to the foot. Clear your mind and follow instructions.

Now just have to finish the second sock. Don't think SSS will set in just yet

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

They look unreal! I was eyeing them off on facebook earlier :)

Jojo said...

They look great (and really tricky!)
I've never tried socks before. I keep thinking I would get one done and then lose interest in doing the second one LOL!

NeveMaggie said...

They are a little bit complicated and wouldn't recommend this pattern for a first timer LOL but just a plain pattern is easy and you should give it a go

NeveMaggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.