Friday, October 24, 2008

Sorry sorry sorry I will update now

Okay where to start.

Failsafe is fantastic it has changed our life totally. We have gone from having a child who was so defiant, unhappy, mad, rude, saying horrible things to a child who seems angelic.

Don't get me wrong she is not perfect but if she is picked up for something we get a "sorry" instead of a " YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU HATE ME ETC ETC ETC". You get the idea.

We have been doing it for 5 weeks now and in that time I have seen 4 occassions we have seen instant result of slip ups. The first was a cream bun which resulted in screaming and crying about bed time, 2nd was lollies ( I didn't give them to her) and she was just hyper and rude, 3rd was butter which took 4 days to come to a head cause she has it on bread, in cakes etc and the 4th was sakata rice crackers which are supposed to be failsafe but appear not to be.

Anyone thinking of giving it a try GO FOR IT. It has brought a happier child into my life cause I can tell you I was loosing my mind and I was seriously looking for a way out of thing ( not sure what that would've been ).

It isn't that hard to follow if you go armed with the shopping list. The only thing I find difficult is the F & V but I might start introducing those again to see how it goes ( I am a little scared).

I also found dinners a bit hard but brought the recipe books and just experimented and have actually done some nice meals. LOL

SO thanks to those who have given there support cause it has been greatly appreciated.


PS. I do have knitting photos to put up later.

No comments: