Saturday, September 20, 2008

Finally come to the Failsafe diet

M and I have been having issues for years and these last few weeks have become a nightmare. It was just getting ridiculous that I decided to take her away for two days just her and I and spent some one on one time with each other.

We did lots of shopping for clothes for her and shoes she needed.

We saw Mumma Mia which was great.

So back to M, I asked her if she wanted to try The Failsafe diet if we could find the book to follow what she says. Anyway we found the book and shopped according to the diet and we will see how we go. We have to avoid all additives and colouring and so other nasties that they put in foods. It is challenging but I am willing to give it a go

I think I stuffed up on the bread though cause I only looked for 282 not vinegar so will have to make some this week to give to her.

I really want this to work for her so she is a happier girl and I am a happier person to cause I am not having to deal with constant tantrums .

So will keep you updated.

I have been knitting but it has been so slow. I started making a pair of Jaywalkers but then realised they are too small. I have a really heigh top of my foot , not really the instep the bit directly below my leg and I have trouble getting some shoes and socks on.

Will update with piccys later this week.

4 comments:

Tangled Yarns said...

Just wanted to leave a quick comment to let you know that we follow the Failsafe diet here with miss J. Drop me a line if you want to chat. :)

Kelly

Mooska said...

Food is such an influence on our children's behaviour (and our own for that matter).It is a challenge though to find the "right" foods.

I can really tell when Meg has eaten high sugar content foods!

I will be interested to hear how you go with the changes.

Deb

Michelle said...

hope it works for you

Michelle

Leah said...

Hi :)

I just posted in your thread on NC. Just wondering how it is all going. Do you think it has been sucessful. What does M think? We are seriously considering it for our DD1, she has many behaviours similar to your descriptions of M just in a 4 years olds version.

Hugs and hope it is going well.

L x