Friday, June 13, 2008

Swaps and RAOK love it all

I participated in a Cable swap at Woolaholics and a RAOK also. I got a gorgeous Irish hiking scarf and gloves from the lovely Mooska . I have got many comments about this gorgeous set and want to say "yes I made it " but I can't lie.

I then go the next day my RAOK swap. It was just fantastic. I knew who it was straight away from the project bag. I am using it every day and really love it so much. All other gift were just so what i wanted. They came from Peta who just had a baby so did very well to have all that organised before baby came.

Both girls researched me very well cause all of it was perfect for me.

I sent the ever so lovely Suzanne a Fetching inspired socks and Sarah's cable hat . They were fun to make and even better having the recipient like them.


No comments: