Friday, June 13, 2008

Still hanging around..............

Lots of things happening at home at the moment. I am about to take on more work at work which is doing 4 days for while cause the other staff member is having an operations.

I got accepted into the SA ambulance service as a volunteer , so this means heaps of study and weekend courses. YEAH

On the opening business issue, there are a lot of thing to think about and sometimes it all seems too much in my head. I am slowly getting there and have a few ideas floating around but trying to find the right information or that nitty gritty information can be hard. I can't even work out how to do a logo or banner. SO not computer smart.

I came up with this today but not sure if I will use it but please don't steal it from me.LOL

'Create



I still haven't got camera up and running, we brought a cheap one of ebay but it hasn't turned up yet and I am feeling dubious about it anyway.

Hopefully I will have one up and running and you can all see what I have been doing , I have been busy.

Tomorrow i am having a break from my family and driving to Adelaide to see Sex in the City which I can't wait. A whole day out , lunch and a movie and a bit of shopping.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats on getting into the ambos! That's great news.

Love the banner too!

Melissa

NeveMaggie said...

Thanks Melissa , now I just have to do all the study involved and fit that all in with the normal life stuff.