Monday, February 18, 2008

Scary day ahead.

I have decided to crawl under my bed, in my wardrobe, under the dresser and bring out all the yarn i have been hoarding collecting.

I really do have a lot now and it is time to photograph it and add to Raverly so I know what i have and haven't got.

I have three orders coming so really have alot of yarn for someone who started only seriously 12months ago. I started knitting soakers and longies 2 years ago but only ventured into other items last year and started buying all sorts of wonderful yarn.

I seriously think I am addicted.

So this is todays project. The house is resonable clean, only washing to fold, Flynn will be out this afternoon and I am going to enjoy the day.

Off to find all the hidden stashes I think. (insert evil laugh) LOL

1 comment:

Sam said...

I have hidden stashes, that I've actually lost, and previously forgotten hidey-holes that have appeared when i've been looking for something else. I totally understand your addiction, and think we're in pretty good company ;)