Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Can;t wait any longer sorry

.



PATTERN: Spring green bag
YARN : The Wool Company Utiku Perendale
about 100gm each colour for both bags.
STARTED : Jan 3rd - 10th
Can't wait any longer for my RAOK gift receiver to post piccy so here goes.

I got Yarn and fell in love with the bag. I was intending to knit one myself when i got a chance.

My recipient fav colours were torqouise and green so I couldn't resist combing them for a super looking bag.

I made myself one with 20 less stitches in the round and 2 less repeats of the stripes.

I sent her also a facewasher and some lovely bodyshop soap and Africa spa cream. Her little girl recieved a book and baby recieve some little wooden toys.

I am praying that she like it all.

6 comments:

Lou's Mum said...

that looks fantastic Rebecca!

Peta said...

The bag looks brilliant - I'm sure she will love it!

Tania said...

Oh your bags look so cool. I'm sure your recipient will love the gifts. What a great pattern, better add it to my q!

Sam said...

Brilliant! I love it - it's felted so well too - do tell what wool you used?

Anonymous said...

I adore it!! I've posted some pics on woolaholics now. Thanks so much Rebecca!

ChopSuey said...

those bags look amazing!!!!