Sunday, June 17, 2007

My first blog

Well here it is folks my first blog. Really just a space to put up woolies that I have made and Flynn nappy stash.

I guess a bit about myself first might help.

I am 31years old OMG , married to Shaun 38 and 3 great kids, Morgan (almost 9) , Neve 5 and my gorgeous boy Flynn almost 2.

When Flynn was 6months old I decided to look into the world of MCN. Little did I realise how addictive it could be. I thought I would spend a few hundred dollars and save money. What a laugh. Not possible to save money. Too many great WAHM making lots of lovely nappies.

Well last winter 06 I decided to give this thing of Woolies ago, very sceptical but thought I could learn to knit, well that turned into an obsession of its own.

So here is my blog to keep all my creations in one spot . Enjoy

No comments: