Thursday, June 21, 2007

Emotional rollercoaster

This isn't a nappy post.

August 4th 2006 at the bank branch I work at was involved in a hold-up, I was on the counter which is not an experience that you want to go through seeing a man in front of you with a gun. Very emotional times and I have come through the other side a better person, a wary person but better for all of it.

Yesterday 21st June I went to the Adelaide court to day to see him sencented for his crime. Get his just deserts. We all the morning I was thinking would I be happy if he got 5 year and how will I feel if it is not long enough. How long is long enough really. He disruputed my families life and that will still be the same for many years.

Well suprisingly he got 12.5years ( woo hoo) with a non parol of 7.3years. Now that I am happy with.

So now today is a new day the day I can start getting on with my life. It is over for a while until he is realised. What a huge relief.

Very draining day I left home at 6.20am and got home at 6pm and went to bed at 7pm. I felt ill and tired and now I am sitting her at 2am not being able to sleep.

So if you got this far thanks.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

oh huge hugs
hope you are able to relax and enjoy it all a bit more now
kaz

Unknown said...

Oh what a huuuuuuuuuge day! And well done for making it through to the other side! I'm not sure I would be quite so strong!