Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Greeny Fargyles




I needed to make a present and knowing the owner had small size 7 feet rather than my very large size 11 feet I felt it was a quick gift making.

Jacki's Farglyes came to my attention and I had just the right wool Jolly Jumbuck Oregon in Freya . It was a second but couldn't really see the errors in it. I made short ones in the hope i could make myself something out of it cause I love it.

I love the pattern and they were knitted up in a weekend. I will be honest and say the cabling without a cable needle had me stumped until I had done a couple of repeats.

It was hard to gauge the size since no one in our house is a 7. Morgan is an 8 and she is only 10.5years old so we just had a tight squeeze.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

They look nice and warm. It's getting cold here again. I love that yarn.