Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Waves, I am still here

Just having technically difficulties ,like breaking my camera, DOH I went outside to take a photo of my lovely new plants in their pots and put it on the wheelie bin and it slide off.

SO cross, double swearing.

So i have been busy knitting.

1. Socks for me in Cleckheaton prints
2. Put some buttons finally on my CPH
3. Finished some longies for a 2year old and a newborn soaker and some newborn longies
4. SSHHHH finally worked out my small cable swap for Woolaholics and have finished. I made one thing and then had decided to do something to go with it. When i researched through her blog I found she had already had some. SO back to plan z cause I didn't have a plan B.
5. Finally picked up my Mr Greenjeans and only have the band to do and it is finished.

New projects I would like to accomplish

1. Digger jacket for Flynn
2. Socks socks and more socks for who ever
3. An item for me , not sure what ??????

So if you have missed me then thanks but I have been here just without a camera which is a bugger to say the least.

Oh and I also found my mobile phone in the washing machine so that just topped off my stupidity for the week

No comments: