Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Something Red, Juliet , oh the choices





I want to make something for me but can't decided what to start on.

The two choices are Something Red , but not red , perhaps in a green like Cascade sierra in Spruce after seeing Lucretia from Woolaholics in hers and we have similar hair colour so I know the colour will look nice.

Also this one called Juliet which is so not my style but it is growing on me a little. In the new age teal from Brown sheep cotton fleece.

Too many decisions

1 comment:

lucretia said...

I've made both of these now and I like both of them. Juliet is probably a bit quicker because of the larger gauge but I found it a bit heavy/awkward at times. Something Red took me a few more days but was nicer on my hands.

A good thing about Juliet is that there is no finishing... once you're done you're done! Well, except for blocking.

Something Red is probably a bit more trans-seasonal and versatile to wear.

Not sure that was helpful really lol